The newest addition to Enjoy And Paint are our DIY Painting Experiences! They provide a fun, flexible and easy way to get creative from the comfort of your own home or anywhere! All materials included with a handy how-to booklet.
We hope this experience give you a chance to ‘be in the moment’ to do something different and to enjoy the creative process (even if it is your first time!).
Mandala Calm is a meaningful painting to create on your own or with others. Mandala comes from the ancient Indian language of Sanskrit meaning ‘circle’. Use your mandala as a spiritual journey to find out more about yourself or just an excuse to do something different! Allow yourself to let go and paint!
We have carefully selected appropriate student quality materials.
To reduce wastage, we have added paintbrushes and paint palette as optional as some people will already have these items (an additional $10 from advertised price and photos). Where possible, we have created the paint materials and packaging with the reduce, recycle and reuse mantra.
INCLUDES FREE SHIPPING TO SYDNEY!!
Who is the DIY painting kits for?
Our DIY painting kits are perfect for:
- Amateur painters
- Anyone looking for something fun and different to do!
Why buy a DIY painting kit?
- To try something new and fun at home
- Stress free as all materials included
- To refresh your painting skills
- For a special gift
- For a celebration – birthday party or Hen’s Do
- To support a local, small business
Thank you again for your supporting our small business and we cannot wait to see your creations!
Mandala Calm - DIY Painting Kit
- Acrylic Paints - choose Blue & Green OR Purple, Pink and Yellow (enough to paint 1 x 30 x 30cm canvas)
- 30 x 30 cm Primed canvas
- How-To Guide (colour inc. photos)
- Cutout template
- Design template (if required to trace)
- Wiping Cloth - Recycled paper towel
- Eco friendly packaging
- Reuseable Paint Palette ($2 EXTRA)
- Paintbrush set (OPTIONAL $8 EXTRA)
- Shimmer Paint Pot (OPTIONAL $2 EACH) Not needed to complete, only if you want to add some shimmer and shine!
You will need: Water and a water cup/old jar